Schedule an appointment
How to Schedule an Appointment with
Philadelphia University’s Study Abroad Office
Congratulations! You are interested in studying abroad and creating one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
We encourage you to attend one of our info sessions before meeting with a Study Abroad Advisor.
To make your wishes for study abroad a reality, the next step is to meet with advisor to better understand your options. Please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Study Abroad Office. We have regular advising hours during the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer hours are by appointment.
Step 3: Fill out and Submit the Pre-Advising Questionnaire: Pre-Advising Questionnaire.docx
- In person
- Come into our office in Kanbar 102. Fill out the questionnaire at the front desk and give it to the office employee or leave it in the bin.
- By email
- Our reply to your email will include the form. You MUST upload it to your online account, bring it to our office OR email it back to email@example.com
Step 3: Receive an appointment from the Study Abroad Office: We'll hand you back a slip with your appointment date and time.
- You can check your time on our schedule. Make sure to check your schedule and write it down!
- By email:
- We will email you the time that best fits the schedule and your needs. Make sure to confirm that you can attend!
Step 4: Attend your Advising Appointment in the Study Abroad Office
- Before you go: Look over the programs you are interested in and the "Step by Step" guide to applying
- Arrive on time to this meeting.
- Bring your advising check sheet.
- Bring a notebook and pen to take notes!
*After this meeting, you will have a much better idea about the steps you need to take in order to study abroad.
*If any of this information is unclear, please stop by or contact the Study Abroad Office and ask specific questions about the process.
*Want a student perspective? Reach out to one of our peer mentors!