Thank you for your interest in Global Student Opportunities at Jefferson!Studying abroad or away in the US is a unique opportunity for students who want to step outside their normal academic routine and explore what the rest of the world has to offer. It is a chance to explore your professional field through the perspective of another culture, become more globally aware, and have life-changing adventures. We are excited to work with you to achieve these goals and have the best international experience possible!
For Center City students:
You can go here to learn about your opportunities for Global Engagement: Center City Students: Getting Started
For East Falls Students:
Some more about the Study Away Program and its application processes:
- If you are just starting to think about studying abroad and want to learn more about how to begin planning and the application process:
You are also encouraged to browse through the other links on our website for more detailed information:
- Jefferson Rome Semester (Architecture, Interior Design, Fashion, Business)
- Costa Rica Experience (Health Sciences)
- University of London Institute in Paris (Law and Society, Communications, Hallmarks)
- National Student Exchange (all majors),
- other semester and faculty-led programs (all majors),
- finances and scholarships,
- scheduling an appointment with our office, etc.
IMPORTANT: You must apply through the Jefferson - East Falls Study Away Office and our campus's approved programs. If you are interested in programs that are not listed on our website, please schedule an appointment. Do not apply directly to external programs without informing the Study Away office or your academic program.
If at any point you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Students are welcome to call, email, or stop by our office any time! During the academic year, we host virtual and in-person info sessions and advising appointments.