Skip to content

Travel Registry

Jefferson - East Falls Campus students traveling internationally on a University-sponsored service trip (ex. Global Brigades, Midwives for Haiti, etc.) should contact their group leader about process for registering travel and obtaining required insurance.  Please check with your college about how Health Insurance will be paid.

Faculty leading a GEO (non-credit travel) should follow the guidelines here.

International Students should contact the Office of International Student Programs to confirm immigration requirements.

Students may need official letters to aid in securing visas (Such as Schengen visas for Non-US/Non EU students traveling to Europe). Faculty should contact International Student Programs and Study Away for guidance.