Schedule an appointment
How to Schedule an Appointment with
the Study Away Office
Congratulations! You are interested in studying away and creating one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
We encourage you to attend one of our info sessions before meeting with a Study Away Advisor.
To make your wishes for study abroad a reality, the next step is to meet with advisor to better understand your options. Please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Study Away Office. We have regular advising hours during the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer hours are by appointment.
Summer 2020 Hours:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 11 am -12 pm or by appointment
Step 1: Fill out and Submit the Pre-Advising Questionnaire: pre-advising questionnaire 20-21.pdf
- By email
- Email the completed form to TJU_EF_StudyAbroad@jefferson.edu
Step 2: Receive an appointment from the Study Abroad Office: You will receive a calendar invitation to confirm and accept the advising session.
- By email:
- You will receive a calendar invitation to the advising session. Please accept the invitation to confirm that you can attend!
Step 4: Attend your Advising Appointment in the Study Abroad Office
- Before you go: Look over the programs you are interested in and the "Step by Step" guide to applying. Answer the question on your appointment sheet.
- Arrive on time to this meeting.
- Bring your advising check sheet.
- Bring a notebook and pen to take notes!
*After this meeting, you will have a much better idea about the steps you need to take in order to study away.
*If any of this information is unclear, please stop by or contact the Study Away Office and ask specific questions about the process.
*Want a student perspective? Reach out to one of our peer mentors!